Established in 1994 as the first full-time plastic surgeons’ office in Williamson County, Tennessee, Cool Springs Plastic Surgery offers a genuine and compassionate experience that delivers surgical excellence. This highly qualified and tenured staff provide an environment that is safe, calm and reassuring. We strive to provide a comfortable experience that exceeds your expectations.
At Cool Springs Plastic Surgery, we are committed to helping you feel and look your best.
Dr. John R. Moore has been a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for nearly 20 years. He is a creative and experienced surgeon who is as concerned about your comfort, well-being and peace of mind as he is with achieving excellent results. His loyal patients return time and time again, not just because they love the natural results they get, but because they love Dr. Moore and his staff. Dr. Moore is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Learn more »
Dr. Paul Warner Papillion is a Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon dedicated to surgical excellence. He focuses exclusively on cosmetic and aesthetic surgery, and his goal is to give you the very best outcome and care possible. His results and testimonies speak for themselves. Dr Papillion is a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Tennessee Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery and Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. Learn more »
Dr. Konrad Sarosiek is a Nashville Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon devoted to improving the lives of his patients. Over the last decade, he has worked with numerous internationally recognized plastic surgeons, allowing him to bring up-to-date procedures and world-class knowledge on all aspects of plastic surgery to his patients. Dr. Sarosiek is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. Learn more »
Conducted in excellence and professionalism, Cool Springs Plastic Surgery is focused on providing our patients with the guidance to improve their overall look and feel. We offer a detailed consultation to effectively address your desires and concerns. An effective quality that Cool Springs Plastic Surgery possesses is that we are an all-inclusive practice. Unlike other practices, we provide a wide range of surgical and non-surgical options in order to best serve you and cater to your needs, no matter which procedure that may be.
- Chemical Peels
- Skin Care Products: Skin Benefit, SkinMedica, ZO Skin Health and Elta
- 1909 Mallory Lane, Suite 104, Franklin, TN 37067
- (615) 771-7718
- 49 Music Square West, Ste 501, Nashville, TN 37203
- (615) 771-7718
- 1410 N. Mt. Juliet Rd, Mount Juliet, TN 37122
- (615) 771-7718
- Coming Soon
Cool Springs Plastic Surgery opened by Dr. John Reagan Moore in 1994 as the first full-time board certified plastic surgery practice in Williamson County. Today, we have served well over 10,000 patients and performed nearly as many surgeries.
- 1994 – Cool Springs Plastic Surgery established.
- 2006 – Expanded to Nashville and opened up a second location on Music Row within The Mirror Hair Studio.
- March 2014 – Expanded to Mount Juliet and opened up a third location within Salon Galleria.
- July 2014 – Addition of Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Paul W. Papillion.
- July 2015 – Added the Skin Care Center in Suite 302.
- December 2017 – Opened New Mt. Juliet Location.
- July 2018 – Addition of Dr. Konrad Sarosiek, Nashville Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon.