Established in 1994 as the first full-time plastic surgeons’ office in Williamson County, Tennessee, Cool Springs Plastic Surgery offers a genuine and compassionate experience that delivers surgical excellence. This highly qualified and tenured staff provide an environment that is safe, calm and reassuring. We strive to provide a comfortable experience that exceeds your expectations.
At Cool Springs Plastic Surgery, we’re committed to helping you feel better and look your best.
Dr. John R. Moore has been a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for nearly 20 years. He is a creative and experienced surgeon who is as concerned about your comfort, well-being and peace of mind as he is with achieving excellent results. His loyal patients return time and time again, not just because they love the natural results they get, but because they love Dr. Moore and his staff. Dr. Moore is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Learn more »
Dr. Paul Warner Papillion is a Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon dedicated to surgical excellence. He focuses exclusively on cosmetic and aesthetic surgery, and his goal is to give you the very best outcome and care possible. His results and testimonies speak for themselves. Dr Papillion is a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Tennessee Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery and Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. Learn more »
Dr. Mary Lynn Moran is a Double Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon who brings more than 22 years of facial cosmetic, surgical expertise and artistry. She takes a holistic approach to her patients’ concerns and provides a woman’s touch for a natural look. She is passionate about delivering excellent and compassionate care to her patients. Learn more »
Cool Springs Plastic Surgery is focused on providing you with the guidance to improve your overall look and feel. We provide a detailed consultation to best address your desires and concerns. Based on your needs, we offer a wide range of surgical and non-surgical options. The best thing about Cool Springs Plastic Surgery is that we have an all inclusive practice. If we feel that you are not quite ready for a surgical procedure, we have the ability to offer non-surgical options. If you come in seeking a non-surgical procedure, however its obvious that you will not get you the results that you desire, we have the ability to offer a surgical option. Some practices only have one option to offer regardless of what you may truly need.
- Chemical Peels
- Skin Care Products such as Skin Benefit, SkinMedica, ZO Skin Health and Elta
- 1909 Mallory Lane, Suite 104, Franklin, TN 37067
- (615) 771-7718
- 49 Music Square West, Ste 501, Nashville, TN 37203
- (615) 771-7718
- 1410 N. Mt. Juliet Rd, Mount Juliet, TN 37122
- (615) 771-7718
Cool Springs Plastic Surgery opened by Dr. John Reagan Moore in 1994 as the first full-time board certified plastic surgery practice in Williamson County. Today, we have served well over 10,000 patients and performed nearly as many surgeries.
- 1994 – Cool Springs Plastic Surgery established
- 2006 – Expanded to Nashville and opened up a second location on Music Row within The Mirror Hair Studio
- March 2014 – Expanded to Mount Juliet and opened up a third location within Salon Galleria
- July 2014 – Brought on Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Paul W. Papillion, hand selected by Dr. John Moore
- July 2015 – Added the Skin Care Center in Suite 302
- September 2017 – Brought on Double Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Mary Lynn Moran
- December 2017 – Opened New Mt. Juliet Location