Meet Dr. John Reagan Moore
Dr. John Reagan Moore is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, located in Franklin, Tennessee. He is a creative and experienced surgeon who is as concerned about your comfort, well-being and peace of mind as he is with achieving excellent results. His loyal patients return time and time again, not just because they love the natural results they get, but because they love Dr. Moore and his staff.
You can be confident that you have made the right choice. in Dr. Moore and his staff at Cool Springs Plastic Surgery, as they provide the ultimate combination of sincere compassion and surgical excellence, because they truly care about your needs and expectations.
An Education That Inspires Trust
“I take my patients’ health and needs very seriously, and I believe that my education and surgical training support that commitment. Achieving certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery built a strong foundation, and my patients can be confident that they’re receiving the best possible care.”
- Board Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
- MD: University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL
- Residency, Plastic Surgery: University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL (1992-1994)
- Residency, General Surgery: Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX (1987-1992)
- Internship, General Surgery: Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas TX
- BS: Microbiology, Auburn University, Auburn, AL
A Commitment to Excellence
“My involvement with professional organizations is an important way in which I keep pace with new developments in my field. I thoroughly enjoy the ongoing exchange of knowledge with my colleagues. The end result is a higher overall level of care, including surgical innovations that can dramatically improve your appearance, as well as your life.”
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery, Inc.
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Nashville Academy of Medicine
Enjoying My Family and My Life
“My wife and my family are the most important things in my life. I love being involved with my sons’ activities, namely wrestling and soccer. We are avid sports fans and root for any – and all – Auburn University sports teams.”
Interests: Spending time with wife, Sherrie, and their four sons, John Reagan, Riley Schilling, Jackson Lee and Campbell Lawrence
Actively Involved: Auburn University Alumni Association and church