Brazilian Butt Lift
Having an attractive backside can do wonders for a person’s self-image. One of the surgical options for a better-looking buttocks is known as the Brazilian Butt Lift, an augmentation procedure that gives a prominent, perky, more youthful buttocks.
The Brazilian Butt Lift has become increasingly popular. Men and women of all ages and body types are opting for this procedure, which is a pleasing solution for someone who does not like the shape of their buttocks or would like to balance their body.
The Brazilian Butt Lift is the most natural way to augment your buttocks because it uses your own fat, called “fat grafting,” to increase the size and improve the profile of your buttocks. It can also improve the balance of your figure and enhance your self-image.
Good surgical candidates include men and women who have:
- Small and or flat buttocks
- Sagging buttocks
- Asymmetrical buttocks
- Experienced massive weight loss that has changed the buttock’s shape
Your butt lift will be achieved through liposuction that suctions and transfers your existing fat. However, the use of implants in combination with the fat transfer procedure may be used.
The appropriate technique for you will be determined by your surgeon, based on:
- Your buttock’s size and shape
- The amount of fat you have that is available for use through liposuction
- Your goals, expectations and activity level
- The quality and elasticity of your skin, as well as the amount of extra skin