CoolSculpting is the only FDA-approved, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat resistant to diet and exercise. This non-invasive procedure requires no downtime or recovery, allowing patients to return to their day as planned – whether that be at the gym, work, home or traveling.
- Only FDA-approved treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
- Removes up to 25% of targeted fat cells entirely from body
- Treats areas from chin to knees
- Requires no downtime
- Netflix and Chill takes a whole new meaning in our relaxing environment at the time of your treatment (work, read, nap, watch Netflix, etc.)
- Losing weight makes fat cells smaller, whereas CoolSculpting eliminates the fat cells altogether
Is this Procedure For You?
CoolSculpting is a treatment safe for all ages. This procedure is ideal for those interested in body contour and are between fifteen to twenty pounds of their goal weight, however, are unable to reduce fat in certain stubborn areas.
In your initial consultation, one of our qualified and skillfully trained Registered Nurses will evaluate your health and discuss your medical history in depth. They will then review your goals and make recommendations based on their assessment. The entire process of the treatment will be described in detail, and informational materials will be provided. Be sure to notify the provider of any medicine you are taking and if you have any allergies, active skin issues or illnesses that affect your nerves and muscles.
Learn more about this non-invasive procedure and schedule your complimentary consultation by calling (615) 771-7718!